App Update Alert: KP iHub 3.0 for iOS
The KP iHub app is designed to support multiple business capabilities with the goal of “Enabling Access Anywhere, Anytime”. KP iHub is a new mobile application that allows Expense Report Owners and Preparers to create reports, capture receipts, and submit expenses for approval from KP-managed iPhones and iPads. This app also allows FDA Approvers to review and approve Requisitions and Expense Reports. The iExpense application is now moved into KP iHub.
Download it now, from the KP App Store
- Unlock your KP-issued iPhone or iPad
- Tap on the KP App Store
- Tap on the Workforce category. Find “KP iHub”.
- Tap to install.
- Using your NUID and SSO password, access the mobile-optimized OneLink system to track and submit (or approve) expenses.
There’s even an in-app tutorial that helps you get started right away!
OneLink Guided Learning
Guided Learning offers real-time, role-based support within the OneLink application. Guided Learning will go live in Q2 2019 for AP Invoice Approval, ePro Requests, Expense Reports, FDA Delegations, eSettlements and Lessors. More Guides will be released throughout the year. To learn more, view the KP Learning Forum Guided Learning presentation and meeting recording.
Or, to learn more, go to the KP iHub page to access job aids.
MCoE & OneLink Team Partnership
The MCoE Core Services team partnered with the OneLink team for several app development cycles, providing these services to deliver the KP iHub mobile app:
- UI Design and UX Workflow Design Services
- Mobile Development Kits – MDK App
- Certification Services (jump to mobile app certification requirements)
- Mobile Delivery Pipeline – Mobile DevOps MDP on-boarding
- Build and Release Management (jump to Development tips)
- KP App Store Deployment (jump to Apple App, Google Play, and KP app store deployment requirements)
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Management – send your program details to MCoE-Comms@kp.org and an engagement manager will reach out to you within 2 business days
MCoE – Contact Us
The MCoE (Mobility Center of Excellence) is here to help with all things mobile, not only for our Members, but also for our Providers and Workforce. If you’re developing, designing, certifying or deploying a mobile app within your program, submit an intake form for app kits and advice. Plus, stay up-to-date with mobility industry news; MCoE-Comms@kp.org subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter.
Visit related article: MCoE Core Services – When to Engage