MCoE Core Services – When to Engage
Engaging with the MCoE
Business App Owners and Mobile App Teams, start an MCoE intake when you are:
- Building a custom mobile app
- Looking for help with Design Kits and Developer Libraries
- Procuring a third-party or white-label app and engaging with TRO for Security and Legal reviews
- Deploying to the KP App Store, public app stores, or launching a pilot program to a restricted group
Or, for general inquiries please email us at MCoE-Comms@kp.org.
Making Connections through Mobile
For help with developing, designing, certifying, or deploying your mobile app, submit an intake form. We’ll make the connection from our team, products, and services to our partners.
OUR PARTNERS include Business and IT groups such as CDO, CDTS, DEC, IMG, IT Finance, ITSS, HPO, TEDD, TRO, TPMG, and many more. We also collaborate with contractors and vendors, including Lolay, HES, ProKarma, PwC, and TTEC.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES include:
- MCoE Services – Training Video on KP Learn: includes 4 Modules – Introduction; App Basics; Certification; Services (35 minutes)
- Mobile App Certification – all mobile apps used by Kaiser Permanente’s members, providers, and workforce must be certified according to the KP Policy owned by the MCoE
- Mobile DevOps Delivery Pipeline – a Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery platform for both iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- Mobile Design Resource Center mDRC – a repository of UI/UX assets, case studies, best practices, standards, design kits, and more
- Mobile Developer Kit MDK – reusable libraries, for example: KPAuth for Enterprise Authentication
- Mobile Accessibility Workshop – a hands-on session that applies a mobile perspective to the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) standards
- Mobile Community of Practice – hosted twice monthly, mCOP meetings encourage learning, foster motivation, and opens a wide range of expertise to help with technical challenges to fuel continuous improvement
- Request a demo or capabilities presentation – email us the details – and an engagement manager will respond within 2 business days
OUR TEAM of mobile app experts include:
- UI/UX Designers
- iOS and Android Developers and Principles
- Build, Release, and Mobile DevOps Engineers
- Deployment Managers
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Managers
- Certified Scrum Masters and Agile / SAFe Consultants
The MCoE is here to improve app quality and increase delivery team productivity through design standards, development kits, the certification program, and build and release management. The MCoE helps produce and distribute dozens of custom mobile apps, like KP Mobile, and hundreds of white-label and third-party mobile apps for our members, providers, and workforce.
MCoE Partnership – Contact Us
KAISER PERMANENTE exists to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
MCoE CORE SERVICES exists to deliver complex mobile solutions through enterprise-wide engagements. We design, develop, certify, and deploy mobile apps for KP members, providers, and workforce.
Submit an intake form if your team is working on a mobile app solution for our members, providers, or workforce.
Visit related article: MCoE: Our Mobile Community