Looking for Mobile Accessibility Advice? The MCoE Can Help!
Everyone at KP is responsible for ensuring our mobile apps are accessible and inclusive. Using the new WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) published in June 2018, we’ve applied a mobile perspective to these standards and created mobility-focused resources for our partners.
To check the contrast of your colors, use an online tool like an ADA Contrast Checker. For more information please review the Contrast Overview document on the MCoE Mobile Accessibility Resources. For a complete list of Accessibility requirements please see our Accessibility Checklist.
For the most information on Accessibility at KP, please refer to KP’s Ideabook Group on Web Accessibility, curated by Mark Stimson. For more information visit the Digital Accessibility Program Resources SharePoint site. If you have specific questions after reviewing all the materials available, contact Mark Stimson, KP’s Accessibility Analyst Consultant.
Jump to Mobile Accessibility resources from the Mobility Center of Excellence:
- Mobile App Design Requirements: https://mcoe.kp.org/design/accessibility/
- Mobile App Development Requirements: https://mcoe.kp.org/development/accessibility/
- Mobile App Accessibility News Channel: https://mcoe.kp.org/news/tag/accessibility/
Mobile App Design Case Studies Archive
How can we learn from our real, hands-on mobile design challenges? By sharing our knowledge with you! Select a case study from the categories below.
If you have a great example to share please don’t hesitate to reach out through our intake form.
The MCoE Core Services team partners with Business and IT teams during these mobile app development and delivery cycles to provide services that include:
- UI Design and UX Workflow Design Services
- Mobile Development Kits – MDK App
- Certification Services (jump to mobile app certification requirements)
- Mobile Delivery Pipeline – Mobile DevOps MDP on-boarding
- Build and Release Management (jump to Development tips)
- KP App Store Deployment (jump to Apple App, Google Play, and KP app store deployment requirements)
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Management – send your program details to MCoE-Comms@kp.org and an engagement manager will reach out to you within 2 business days
MCoE – Contact Us
The MCoE (Mobility Center of Excellence) is here to help with all things mobile, not only for our Members, but also for our Providers and Workforce. If you’re developing, designing, certifying or deploying a mobile app within your program, submit an intake form for app kits and advice. Plus, stay up-to-date with mobility industry news; MCoE-Comms@kp.org subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter.
Visit related article: MCoE Core Services – When to Engage
One thought on “Looking for Mobile Accessibility Advice? The MCoE Can Help!”
Pingback: The MCoE Download :: September 2019 Mobile App News – Mobility Center of Excellence Team Website