KP Mobile App Sign-ons Up 39% YOY for Q1-2019
The MCoE is here to improve app quality and increase delivery team productivity through design standards, development kits, the certification program, and build and release management. The MCoE helps produce and distribute dozens of custom mobile apps, like KP Mobile, and hundreds of white-label and third-party mobile apps for our members, providers, and workforce.
Q1-19 Digital Metrics Executive Summary Report, now available
In the 1st quarter of 2019, out of 11,610,896 KP members, 6,886,144 registered members accessedKaiser Permanente via 4 digital channels:
- KP.org (full site accessed on desktop or laptop).
- KP.org (full site accessed on mobile browser).
- m.KP.org (mobile-optimized site accessed on mobile browser, for ex: Safari/iOS or Chrome/Android).
- KP Mobile App (downloaded to a phone or tablet from iTunes or Google Play).
Out of 57,435,599total sign-ons, 35.9%of all sign-ons (or20,624,437 sign-ons) occurred via the KP Mobile App.
In Q1 of 2019, we have experienced a 39% YOY increase in sign-ons via the KP Mobile App.
Out of 84,776,908total digital visits, 68.2%of all visits (or 57,777,027 visits) occurred via mobile devices, phones, and tablets.
In Q1 of 2019, we have experienced a 7.4% YOY increase in mobile device digital visits.
- MCoE.kp.org | Intake | News | Certification | Portfolio
- To see a complete list of the capabilities and features that were launched for our members over the past month across these digital products, go to the Consumer Digital Communication and Collaboration Website.
- Kaiser Permanente Digital Metrics (2019 Q1 Report Executive Summary) as of June 3, 2019 YTD.
Engaging with the MCoE
Business App Owners and Mobile App Teams, start an MCoE intake when you are:
- Building a custom mobile app
- Looking for help with Design Kits and Developer Libraries
- Procuring a third-party or white-label app and engaging with TRO for Security and Legal reviews
- Deploying to the KP App Store, public app stores, or launching a pilot program to a restricted group
General inquiries: email MCoE-Comms@kp.org.
Making Connections through Mobile
For help with developing, designing, certifying, or deploying your mobile app, submit an intake form. We’ll make the connection from our team, products, and services to our partners.
OUR PARTNERS include Business and IT groups such as CDO, CDTS, DEC, IMG, IT Finance, ITSS, HPO, TEDD, TRO, TPMG, and many more. We also collaborate with contractors and vendors, including Lolay, HES, ProKarma, PwC, and TTEC.
OUR PRODUCTS & SERVICES include:
- Mobile App Certification – all mobile apps used by Kaiser Permanente’s members, providers, and workforce must be certified according to the KP Policy owned by the MCoE
- Mobile DevOps Delivery Pipeline – a Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery platform for both iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- Mobile Design Resource Center mDRC – a repository of UI/UX assets, case studies, best practices, standards, design kits, and more
- Mobile Developer Kit MDK – reusable libraries, for example: KPAuth for Enterprise Authentication
- Mobile Accessibility Workshop – a hands-on session that applies a mobile perspective to the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) standards
- Mobile Community of Practice – hosted twice monthly, mCOP meetings encourage learning, foster motivation, and opens a wide range of expertise to help with technical challenges to fuel continuous improvement
- Request a demo or capabilities presentation – email us the details – and an engagement manager will respond within 2 business days
OUR TEAM of mobile app experts include:
- UI/UX Designers
- iOS and Android Developers and Principles
- Build, Release, and Mobile DevOps Engineers
- Deployment Managers
- Project, Program, and Portfolio Managers
- Certified Scrum Masters and Agile / SAFe Consultants
MCoE Partnership – Contact Us
KAISER PERMANENTE exists to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
MCoE CORE SERVICES exists to deliver complex mobile solutions through enterprise-wide engagements. We design, develop, certify, and deploy mobile apps for KP members, providers, and workforce.
Submit an intake form if your team is working on a mobile app solution for our members, providers, or workforce.
Visit related article: Mobile Visits At A Glance
Bookmark related channel: Mobile Impact Report
4 thoughts on “KP Mobile App Sign-ons Up 39% YOY for Q1-2019”
Pingback: MCoE KP Mobile Tech Newsletter – Second Edition – Mobility Center of Excellence Team Website
Pingback: Event Alert: KP-IT DevOps Days 2019 – Mobility Center of Excellence Team Website
Pingback: KP-IT Mobile App Portfolio Reporting, provided by the MCoE – Mobility Center of Excellence Team Website
Pingback: KP Mobile App 4.27 – Release Notes – Mobility Center of Excellence Team Website