KP Mobile 4.36 Released
June 2021: Article by KP Mobile Team
KP Mobile now has 8.1 million downloads! And a rating in the public app stores has increased to 4.2 stars out of 5!
The release of KP Mobile 4.36 for iOS and Android contains the following enhancements and new features for our members:
- Pharmacy landing page displays the number of prescriptions available to fill which matches the dashboard display
- Shortened prescription status messages to provide simple and brief information about prescriptions to a member
- Enhanced the PlaceOrder business service such that it uses Crypto Service to decrypt the PCI Token for payment of Credit Cards
- Migrated Member Details and Payment Business service from Axway to Bluemix
- Added My Health Activities feature: Leveraged Epic feature to provide highly individualized plan of care to at-risk patients enrolled in a care plan (for self) to provide access to My Health Activities like To Do List, Track my Health, Educational Resources
- Made BFF Alert Performance improvements
- Transitioned Colorado Chat with Doctor from CirrusMD to Genesys
- Made enhancements to Click to Chat feature
- Added clickable links in the Pharmacy text notifications to navigate the user to pharmacy landing page
- Migrated Find by Rx from Axway to Bluemix
- Updated Pharmacy Text Notification Preference Label from RefillReminders to TEXT2FILL
- Added explicit labels to indicate whether user has opted in/out of smart notifications
- Added App Review Solicitation (iOS): User is able to rate the KP Mobile app on Apple store and have the option to leave feedback (tracked internally)
- Added Agency ID card display on the back of the digital ID card based on jurisdiction, if applicable (MAS only)
- Find Care Now (SCAL, dark deployed) enables users to search for health care facilities near them, view their wait times, and schedule an appointment
- COVID-19 immunization record added so members can now view and share their COVID-19 ‘proof of vaccine’ record directly from the app
- Enabled refillable Rx Count on pharmacy card on the home screen dashboard
- Added a new killswitch alternative to forced app upgrades (FAU), giving KPD an alternative FAU option to reduce member task disruption and negative reviews related to FAU
- Enhanced appointment detail by adding a map thumbnail for office visits and new UI treatment for appointment related action items (questionnaires, check-in etc.)
- Added Appointment Center caching for members to access their appointment information faster each session
- Added subtle bounce animation to the homescreen to encourage new members to scroll below the fold
- Personalized messaging view for Dual-Choice members in Coverage & Costs Center (GA)
- Ensured messaging for referrals in Find Doctors Locations is aligned with the same on kp.org
- Improved overall performance through caching
- (CO Care Gap Pilot) Surface care gap reminders/content for CO members before they are at a Facility with the goal to increase the number of members that complete their care gaps
- (CO Care Gap Pilot) Added Personal Action Plan to Care Gaps Pilot to ensure CO members within Care Gap pilot are able to access their personal action plan
For more details including screenshots, please visitKP Mobile 4.35 Release notes.
Please download the new version and send us your feedback.
Thank you for reading this article. Please take a minute to send us your questions or feedback about this submission at MCoE-Comms@kp.org. Let us know if you have a mobile themed topic or suggestion for upcoming editions of the MCoE Newsletter!
MCoE partnership – Contact us
KAISER PERMANENTE exists to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
The MCoE (Mobility Center of Excellence) team exists to deliver complex mobile solutions through enterprise-wide engagements. We design, develop, certify, and deploy mobile apps for KP members, providers, and workforce.
Submit an MCoE intake form for access to app services, kits, and advice.
Email MCoE-Comms@kp.org to subscribe to our newsletter and ask about our tech-newsletter for developer partner updates.