KP Mobile 4.34 Released
December 2020: Article by Ingit Mohanty
MCoE Director, KP Digital, KP-IT
We are excited to announce that the KP Mobile iOS and Android 4.32 releases were successfully published to members. This release contains the following enhancements:
- Integrated Video Visits Now Feature rollout to Mid-Atlantic States:
Support On Demand video visits for the Mid-Atlantic States region. See related KP Mobile Video Visit Now article for details.
- Redesign of KP Mobile App home screen: rollout of the redesigned home screen & Get Care to all regions nationally.
- Appointment Center & Details Redesign for Northern California: redesign of the appointment landing and details screens.
- Seamless Payments (QR Code): Enable members to use a QR code to streamline the RX pickup process at a pharmacy.
- Smart Notifications: support SMS and email preferences for prescriptions update notifications for Rx ready for pickup, shipped and pick-up reminders.
- Refill Reminders: Support email, SMS and push notification for RX refill reminders.
- Digital membership Card QR code rollout to Georgia: Enable self-service appointment check-ins and arrival notifications.
- Former Member Access: Enables former members to gain secure and granular access to their electronic health records perpetually.
- Colorado One- Consolidation: Consolidation of different geographical areas to one statewide geographic area.
- Dual Choice membership Rollout to Georgia: Display content throughout the app to help guide Dual Choice members to access care specific to their coverage.
- Update Privacy Statement with Geo-Location use clause: Enable members to understand how KP is using their location data to enable and provide an enhanced digital experience.
- Display acceptance status for Northwest mental health providers in search results: enhance physician search results to display acceptance status for NW mental health providers.
- Geo-Fence Notification Pilot: display a geofence based notification when a member enters a KP facility.
- Enable Adding Digital Membership Card to the Apple Wallet for North West and Hawaii Regions: Allow members to add their Digital Membership Cards to their Apple wallet.
- Defect fixes.
For more details including screenshots, please visit KP Mobile 4.34 Release notes.
Please download the new version and send us your feedback.
Thank you for reading this article. Please take a minute to send us your questions or feedback about this submission at MCoE-Comms@kp.org. Let us know if you have a mobile themed topic or suggestion for upcoming editions of the MCoE Newsletter!
MCoE partnership – Contact us
KAISER PERMANENTE exists to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve.
The MCoE (Mobility Center of Excellence) team exists to deliver complex mobile solutions through enterprise-wide engagements. We design, develop, certify, and deploy mobile apps for KP members, providers, and workforce.
Submit an MCoE intake form for access to app services, kits, and advice.
Email MCoE-Comms@kp.org to subscribe to our newsletter and ask about our tech-newsletter for developer partner updates.